Monday, August 3, 2009

A sale, A smile


wow!


I can't believe it's been 3 weeks since I first blogged... too much office work!

So let's remedy the situation ;-)


My EBW Chalenge entry (the picture in the previous post) didn't win, but there's always the next competition, and another amazing design to turn up!

I had an alchemy accepted, by being thorough and nice: it was someone buying because of a mishap, so I offered them a discount - aparently it was good business.


And another totaly new technique turned up, just by looking at other people's items. The CandyFloss Crocheted Lariat. It's not just another lariat, it has the only non-fattening candy in the world: lampwork beads. It is also thiker and more sturdy than other crochetted necklaces - that's my innovation to the technique.
So, what say you? is this a good use of my time?
see you next time ;-)