Sunday, August 23, 2009

We-hey! My very first treasury!

Hello guys!
just to show everyone that compassion pays ;-)
I'm on vacation with the kiddies, and I have a schedule made up from before. Today we were supposed to "spring-clean" the kids desks and shelves, but they wanted to see TV. I was about to refuse, when I realized, that would be a great way for me to spend some quality time on etsy, so I agreed...
and, spending time on etsy, I found I have a chance at a treasury (well, I checked the treasury clocks on craftopolis first, of course ;-)

and I finally managed! I've published a treasury!
go have a look: http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=65527

but of course, I can't waste the oportunity, and I'll add the picture of my latest creation as well:

Enjoy, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment