Sunday, July 18, 2010

ok, a bit dissapointing: no comments on the previous post...

very slow week on etsy - can't find the knack, the "je ne sais qua" that would attract buyers.
Couldn't find any alchemy requests I could bid on.
I do have a fair amount of views - 70/day in average - and I do have good prices for the type of work I do. True there is only one other seller in my niche, that has constant sales, and she's also from Israel... but I don't think she would let me in on her secret ;-)
I thought of walking in shops and asking if they're interested in selling my work, but I'm affraid I would get cheated, and I'm ashamed of ...putting myself forward. And I don't want to invest even more money in consulting a lawyer...

on a more cheerful note, I'm working on a competition piece: a very special design, something I never done before, nor have I seen done anywhere else. Maybe I should put up pictures of the "work in progress"... I most certainly should take these pictures.
The competition is a charity one for colorectal cancer and the designers there are awesome: http://www.beadingforacure.org/index.htm - look at the galleries, on the left hand side... you'll see my piece there soon ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment